Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The GOOD, the BAD, the UGLY, and THE MAGNIFICENT!

So here's a run down of how my Golden Birthday went

The Good
Birthday wishes from lots of loved ones via facebook, text, phone call, and card
A friend sent dove chocolate last week for an early birthday treat!
A box of chocolate's I had sent to myself from a Groupon I purchased 6 months ago :)
My mom took me to Bandidos for lunch!
I dressed Mylin and myself alike for the day :)


The Bad
It rained all day and I didn't get to play outside, go on a walk or bike ride with Mylin :(
I took a nap while Mylin was napping (not the bad part yet...) and the mailman came at 2:30 (why is he so inconsistant in his timing?!?!) and he was talking on the phone, walked right by our the window where the couch is under that I am comfortably sleeping on and it woke me up.

The Ugly
I had to kill a big ugly black spider.  On my birthday.
Mylin pooped 4 times and they were NASTY. Like 6+ wipe nasty.  Like had to change her clothes nasty.  As in she stuck her hand in it twice and some of it ended up on the wall, nasty.

THE MAGNIFICENT
SHOUT OUT to my awesome husband and his guest post! I LOVE YOU!
My very best, wonderful friend (who now lives in LONDON) called me for a glorious 54 minutes of catching up since we last saw each other on her wedding day, July 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, God, for the blessings of encouragement, surprise, support, love and friendship!!

2 comments: