Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday

today marks a turn in the gorgeous fall weather we've been having, to some cooler temperatures
we try to keep our heat level low in our house to save money, but also high enough to keep our chubby bundle (otherwise known as 'mylin') warm!
i spend a lot of sunday afternoons at my computer finishing up my week's homework while joel and mylin watch football and nap
today i am so chilly!
so i've got myself wrapped in a blanket, sitting over the heater vent in my computer chair, channeling the sweet heat into my warm cocoon!
i guess this makes my homework more bearable...

what are you doing on this cool sunday afternoon?!

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's not Sunday, but... :) When I'm cold at the computer I use a heating pad. Or if I'm just reading I wait for the furnace to kick on and sit over the vent. Too bad we only have 1 floor vent and it's on a hard floor in the laundry room! :) Keep warm!

    ReplyDelete