1 stick margarine, melted
1 pkg oreo cookies
1 8oz pkg cream cheese (i use fat free because regular is too rich for me)
1 tub cool whip
1 lg. box french vanilla instant pudding
1. crumble (or food process) oreos, add melted margarine and mix well (save some oreos for the top if desired)
2. press mixture into 9x13 pan
3. mix the pudding, using only 3 1/2 cups milk and set aside
4. whip cream cheese until fluffy (i'm lazy and i just warm it), add cool whip and mix well
5. add pudding and beat all together until well blended
6. pour over oreo crust and sprinkle with remaining (if you didn't eat them) oreos
7. refridgerate and enjoy!
i dare you not to eat this all in one day.
ceramic travel mug (giveaway!)
1 month ago