Friday, May 6, 2011

whirlwind May

And so the first week of our whirlwind month of May has begun!
This month we are doing our first half marathon (TOMORROW!), celebrating my first mother's day, our three year anniversary, graduating with my Master's in Counseling, our nephew Jace's 1st birthday, and the Draper annual vacation to Petoskey, MI for mushroom hunting.
Whew.

Oh, and I AM OFFICIALLY EMPLOYED AS A COUNSELOR!
I will continue my work with Life Matters Counseling at our local Youth for Christ chapter
This position is ideal for us
It is 1 day a week in an office setting and 1 day a week (during the school year) at a local high school
YAY!

I am overjoyed at God's goodness and provision - I am excited to see what else He has in mind for our future!

(coming soon - back to frequent posts, updates, and challenges!)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm so glad it has worked out just like you wanted. I was just ready to write a post similar to this with an update on some things going on in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your job! and graduating! That's so great, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete