Sunday, May 15, 2011

vote for ABBY'S engagement picture!

Friends!
My dearest gal Abby is getting married July 1st - hooray!
A litle bit about her...
She and I grew up together become best friends pretty much on the first day of 3rd grade
Cut to 18 years later and we have a lifetime full of sharing sleepovers, tears, lots of laughter, life's lows and highs, and tons of duets :)
She stood up with me at my wedding

And I am thrilled to return the honor this summer!

I have told her for years I knew she would marry a man from a different country
She started out at Purdue studying Russian and traveling there...then she joined a ministry in New Hampshire which led her to a different campus in Vancouver, Canada.  There she met the man of her dreams and God's provision - Mat Mifsud.  In just a few short weeks they will become one during what I know will be the ceremony of the century in Chicago, IL and then whisk off to a honeymoon in Greece and to live in London while Mat attends school.  Oh, did I tell you he was from Gibraltor?!
SOOOOOO ridiculously romantic, right?!
I know.

Currently they are in an exciting contest with one of their engagement pictures - read more about it and hopefully vote for them HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment