Saturday, June 9, 2012

Her and Him

Ever since Little Mister was born a week ago, we have had comment after comment about how much our two sweet peas look alike!  Joel and I, of course, noticed it right away and still laugh about it each day - seeing our carbon copy here as an infant nearly 2 years later! 

We have deliberately taken several similar pictures over the last week to compare daughter and son
I know the formatting isn't perfect :(  But Little Miss Mylin is on the left and Little Mister Sullivan is on the right!    








What do you think?! Can you tell they belong together?!

4 comments:

  1. Oh...my...word! They could have been born twins!! So fun! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that right away too! Twins born two years apart! They are both beautiful:) Can't wait to meet the newest Draper!
    Debbie Connelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. What??!! This is so funny!!! :) Love. This. Post!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's crazy :D You can't deny that he belongs in this family! And I can't believe it's been over a week now...goodness!

    ReplyDelete