Monday, April 5, 2010

its a beautiful day!

is that a U2 song?

this monday has been joyous so far!
1. made oatmeal for the first time ever - not bad, but not my favorite thing to eat either
2. cleaned and organized around the house
3. got my hair into a ponytail (any girl who has ever had short hair and grown it out, or has a layered haircut knows how exciting this is!)
4. went on a 2 1/2 mile walk and didn't pee my pants! (meaning i made it home just in time...)

now i'm at school working...so...not as joyous as earlier, but the day started off with me NOT having to be here at 7:45am...so i'll take what i can get!

i currently can't fall in love with any of my pandora stations today - anybody have a great one they want to share?!

2 comments:

  1. You must be prego-picky if you're not finding anything on pandora - you're the pandora queen! :)

    Loved the "didn't pee my pants" comment about the walk. Awesome. And well done!

    Love you and see you SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oatmeal is not my favorite thing to eat either - try putting pumpkin, cinnamon, and walnuts in it. The walnuts add the crunch that oatmeal lacks :)
    And I can almost put my bangs, that I'm currently growing out, into my ponytail - Yes, exciting :)

    ReplyDelete