i'm sure every blogger has this topic at some time or another... i know you guys know me - but maybe you'll learn something new!
these are my favorites today:
1. rainy days - i have loved these forever...i am especially loving this rainy week - for whatever reason they make me feel so cozy and loving and secure
2. the mark of the lion series by francine rivers - these books taught me a lot about how to be a woman after God's own heart - if you haven't read them, it is well worth your time :)
3. playing settlers of catan online - i have recently been addicted to this and previously played it every single day for a few weeks...the site i played on recently went down and my brothers are trying to get me to play on this dutch site...its hard. i have to put everything into an online translator!
4. moscato and framboise - these special spirits are classy and i enjoy them on special occasions - i hope i have or will share a glass someday with all of the classy ladies that read this :)
5. watching intervention on a&e - this show encourages me in my aspiring profession - there are so many people hurting...or should i say we are all hurting in different ways and could all use a dose of 'i love you's' from our families and friends and encouragement to change for the better (if you don't get a&e, search for intervention online or at your local library!)
6. http://www.pandora.com/ - for a gal who likes music that is on no public radio - this is heaven sent! i am currently really into my hymn station - it literally lowers my blood pressure (and joel named it 'hymntastic') i also listen weekly to my grey's anatomy station...
7. http://www.postsecret.com/ - insert my reasons for liking this from #5
8. nightgowns - i remember loving these from about age 3-7 - but now that i am married and received many from bridal showers, i have a new love for them - they are flattering at any weight (and any time of the month!) and make me feel sexy even when i'm alone!
9. exercising with eme - eme is my own visual accountability partner for exercising, not to mention a bodyguard in wee morning darkness hours and a motivator to keep going! one of the million reasons i am so thankful for her!
10. cuddling - i need this daily - preferably joel...but always with eme and on special occasions any of our six (and counting!) nieces and nephews - also included in cuddling must be whispering and giggling/smiling
what are a few of your favorite things?!
another dam 50k
1 month ago